Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week of November 21st

Dear Families,
Wednesday at 2:00 we are having a Thanksgiving Feast.  Students have been working on their persuasive papers and students will have an opportunity to read them aloud to you.  Below is a sign up list for some foods we will need.  Please log on and sign up for an item that you would be able to provide.  I will also need volunteers to help serve. 


www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090A4AAEAB2BA5F58-thanksgiving



Homework
NO Spelling Homework this week!  I will pass out spelling homework on Wednesday, November 24th for the following week. 

This week students have fluency and Minute Math.  I will pick up the fluency Monday after Thanksgiving.



Ms. Miller's last full day is November 29th.  I would like to surprise her with some cards from the students.  Any students that would like to make her a card can bring it in to me and I will put together a package.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment