What we will be working on …
Reading: Students spend the next 3 weeks focusing on the elements of fiction. This week students will work on characterization.
Math: Student have started working on telling time to the minute, and calculating elapsed time.
Science: This week we will be studying clouds and monitoring the weather.
Social Studies: Students finished their continents project. Next we begin looking at the scholastic news article.
Vocabulary this week:
- giddy-extremely happy and excited
- bristled-for hair to stand up, away from the skin
- longed-to want something badly
- skedaddled-to run away quickly
- examined-looked at closely
- notion-thought or idea